Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend, Great News!

Conference weekend has been one of mixed feelings for me in the past. It has lately felt as though I always have to work, and my priorities are out of whack. I mean, I know I need to work and support my family. At this point in my life, it seems like my only way to make things work. But I always hate working on Sundays, and especially on conference weekend. My job now, at Walmart, is retail. I thought for sure, I would be working. I have been working Sundays since I began. I was so amazed (I almost cried), when I looked at my schedule and noticed I was off. I would only miss one session, Saturday afternoon. I hadn't asked for it off, it just happened that way. It was such a witness to me that I am in the right job. Finally, in a position I'm suppose to be in.

In the mix of that surprise, I received another blessing while at work on Saturday. I had recently interviewed for a supervisor position, and I was offered that position. This is the position I had ideally wanted was I was hired at the end of January. So, yay! I was so excited. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background