Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesdays... Or is it Tuesdaies?

Whats up, ya'll? Life is just so crazy now days, but totally worth it! Jason and I keep busy, schooling, working, dating with other couples, and playing full time with our puppy. It's amazing how much time has passed. On Thursday we will have been married for three months. It's going so fast! I'm not even going to see our anniversary coming before it hits me on the head! We ought to start planning something! We talked about going on a trip just the two of us, since we didn't really get to do that much for our honeymoon. But I guess we'll see how much money we can come up with!!

Jason convinced me to start up with World of Warcraft again. It's been a fun release. Something cheap that we can do together. And besides that, Jason loves it. He's so proud his wife is "nerdy". You should have heard him today talking to another guy, "My wife plays, too! It's so much fun to have her on. She's a night elf." Then on in gibberish that I still don't understand. But it's fun. He offered to try something new for me, too, but I wasn't sure what to have him do! I'm pretty standard when it comes to things I like... any good ideas?

Other than that, life goes on as usual. Jason had a down day when he got turned down by McDonalds this past week. They said he wasn't qualified-- whatever that means. He's been a bit sad. But I've been cheerful and supportive. I tried to explain to him that I don't mind supporting us for now and it won't always be this way. We're going to school and moving forward, even with one more year behind us we'll have more to offer than we do right this second. Things will get better. I'm sure of it.

Speaking of doing better, I got a 97 on one of my tests this past week! I was so excited, because I don't really have tons of time to prepare for tests with my schedule. So I'm always lucky to squeak by with a C+ or B. So, horray for the 97!! Hopefully that will be a trend that continues. I'm not sure exactly what made that test so much easier, but I'll need to figure it out for sure!

Also this last week Jason and I went on a double date with Scott, one of my friends from high school. It was so much fun, even though we only had enough money to buy some ice cream and cones at wal mart! We played Tripoly and Scene It at our apartment and just had a good time laughing. It's so fun to get together with others. I'm really hoping Jason and I can find a group in our new ward, or some friends that are married so we can do that kind of thing on a regular basis. Even if it's cheap. It's fun to be with other couples, I think!!

Then we had conference. It was so wonderful. My Mom was a part of the choir that sang for the RS session. She got us the BEST tickets! My sister Wendi, Cosette (Jason's mom) and Sherilyn (Jason's aunt) all came with me and supported Mom singing. It was so awesome to be there in person and feel the Spirit. I had to work for the Saturday sessions, but I loved the Sunday sessions. It's so amazing to live in a day in age where we can share those kinds of things all across the world without a second thought. I'm excited to get my nephew's (Trenton's) letter to find out what he thought of watching conference in Africa!!

Well another week ahead of us... Yet nothing excited. We DO happen to have three paychecks this month, though... that's always exciting... Hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background