Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!

to me, that is!

Yup, Bonni is officially 22 years old now. Amazing how the time flies, considering I feel like I just graduated from high school! Ha!

It was a great birth-week. We celebrated the entire time. On Sunday (the 8th, my actual birthday) I got tons of birthday wishes on facebook and a "happy birthday" every half hour from my husband. Jason and I went to church in the morning. It was a wonderful gift to have a new ward, since this is the first time Jason and I have stayed for the entire block since we moved in! Everyone was really nice. I got to introduce myself in Relief Society and we even said hi to the bishop. After church it was time for a quick nap. Then over to my sisters for an early Thanksgiving dinner. That was so much fun. It made me truly realize how lucky I am to have the greatest family ever. Everyone came, there was some great food, some good jokes and some silly pictures.

On Wednesday I had a paid holiday for Veterans Day. My sisters and I all went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner! It was so much fun to be with all the girls! I got some new Mary Kay stuff, the Richard Paul Evans book for this year, and New Moon tickets!! They know me so well. I love my sisters. :)

Then Saturday I took some time off to spend with Jason's side of the family. They took us out for a play at Hale called 'Curtains'. It was a fun mystery and it had a lot of really good jokes for anyone that's been in theater. So funny! We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. It was fun to visit with everyone. Then afterward Jason and I hit the town until 8pm when we went to a concert. (Jason's birthday gift) We saw the Utah Symphony perform in "Bravo Broadway". They brought in singers from Broadway to sing the parts and the symphony was of course, amazing! It was a wonderful date night out with my honey!

So a nice long week. I've been feeling better about everything going on. Sometimes we just have to live through those rough spots! School is getting better- I'm working my tail off to make sure I pass. I've decided that's all I need to ask of my education- to pass. Trying to finish up the semester on a strong note. Everything is going well. :)

I've been considering buying myself a camera for a birthday/Christmas gift to myself. Jason and I have put up our tree and I've had so many fun things happen the last few weeks-- I want to take pictures! Bandit is so cute in his little winter sweater... all those kinds of things. If only I could find one I wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background