Monday, August 10, 2009

New haircut, diet, and job

It's time to do something new... or lots of somethings new. :o) I chopped my hair off, for starters. It's spikey in the back, short. I like it, but it's really different. I haven't quite figured how to style it cute. I'm working on it, though, and feeling better about it everyday. Next, I decided I'm ready to live a more healthy life. I'm married, I don't have the constant stress of an engagement on my plate any longer- there's no more excuses. So I'm starting up the slim fast plan and am working on an exercise plan. My goal is to work myself down to a size 7/8 jeans. Healthy, good weight. I don't want to dread swimming suit season next year. Then, on top of all that, if "that" wasn't enough to keep track of, I'm starting a new position on Monday! I'm still working for America First, but now I'll be in the Member Service Call Center instead of tellering. I can not even wait. The one thing I LOVE about my current job is that I get to talk to new people every day. Now I'll be able to do that, without the constant pressure of balancing out a drawer. All the better! Not too long ago I had a huge outage ($951.00). It was terrible. I made myself sick over stressing about it. So done with that! AND... the best part is the raise! I'll get a 60 cent an hour raise, which will more than pay for my travel to Roy. Then add all that in with the fact that when everything works out at Weber, they'll be able to work around a student schedule, and it's perfect!! Can you believe it?! Better than perfect! Now if only things WOULD work out for school... that'd be nice! It's been so crazy, because of my name changing and all the mess with transcripts. I'm not going to make it in this fall for sure. Jason's pressing to get everything in, but he's not even so sure it'll happen. I pray it will, because I know it's difficult on him to just be home 24/7. He's such a big help around the apartment, I mean, it's always spotless, but how boring is that everyday? He's still hunting around for a job, so if anyone hears about anything, please let us know! But really, life all around is wonderful! I'm so happy to be married. Some mornings I wake up to see Jason beside me and I have to fight back the tears of joy. After so long, he's here! It always amazes me.
Vickie, my favorite day of the week is Saturday. I never work past 3:00pm (for now at least... but that's going to change soon!), and I always look forward to spending the weekends with my honey. Be that out or in, we always find something fun to do. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I always like the call center people at America First. They don't treat me like I'm an annoying person calling in. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Background