Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whoo... Change!

Holy crap so much is going on! So Jason and I spent an entire day doing the Weber run around. But is wasn't completely worthless (for once)! I AM going to make it in for this fall... barely. I need to take two acuplacer tests and register! But the problem with that, because there always has to be a problem, is that it's finals week! :-P So, I can't get into the testing center until Monday...which means I can't sign up for classes until the week before school actually starts! Poo. But, I still get to go and that rocks. Jason gets to go too and that makes me happy. He only needs to take one test, then he can register. So that's as far as it can go until Monday. But Monday in itself is going to be crazy because that's the day I start my new job! I'm so excited to go and learn new things, but my nerves are kicking up, too. Hopefully I won't make too much of a fool of myself. :o) So much is happening... but it's all good. My goals are moving along. A ran out of Slim Fast and I don't get paid again until Friday. So, I need to be extra careful on what I eat until I can get back into that swing. I'm going to borrow my sisters work out videos (Turbo Jam) to begin Monday. Hopefully that will help! Beyond that, I'm going to start digital scrapbooking again. I want to get all my wedding pictures, our announcements, and everything all put together. So that will be a fun activity to work on! So much to do and work on! I'm lovin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background