Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blogging

So I haven't written in here for over a year... crazy. I seriously didn't think it had been that long. But reading others blog posts, makes me kinda miss sharing my own thoughts and experiences. Facebook is cool, sharing pictures and commenting on others posts, but there's not really a way to just write out an entire article or anything. So, here I am, back to blogging. I'll have to play some more with the template and gadgets, to make it look the way I want. But all that will come as I use it, I'm sure... I hope.

Well, a quick baseline report before I get back into serious posts: Jason is unemployed, I work part time as a cashier. We no longer go to school. We have two pets and no plans to have children in the immediate future. We're planning to be sealed in the temple at the end of this year and combining that with a honeymoon trip. And... I think that's it.

For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background