Friday, April 3, 2009

Crazy people...

Okay, so at work today we had the craziest member come through!! He went to the ATM and tried to withdrawal $600. Well, the ATMs have a limit of $500 cash a day to any member. So, he called the drive thru concerned that it hadn't given him his money. The girls tried to explain to him that the transaction hadn't gone through his account, and the limit on the ATMs. They asked him to come in, but he got more and more upset. Yelling at our back up lead, until finally our lead teller got involved. He yelled at her to come out and help him. She said she didn't feel it was safe to leave the building. And it wasn't!! Not with the way he was acting! Anyway, he ended up leaving in a huff and giving everyone else a story to tell for the rest of the day. That was certainly interesting. Everything else has gone well. Jason has been spending time with Spencer today, which is good for them both. They haven't seen each other in a while, and it's good that they get some boy time. But I get to be with my honey tonight! :) Jason and I have done well on our goals to move forward and get married this July. Jason's been doing his faithful job hunting. I need to be a bit more faithful in my workouts to fit into my dress. Our honeymoon is reserved and ready, my new ring (our wedding ring!) looks lovely... everything has turned out wonderful. I even called Syracuse City about putting up Tiki Lamps in the Nature Park. They said that would be fine, as long as they are 20 feet away from anything that would catch fire-- the building or tables, etc. That seemed pretty reasonable to me. I was actually surprised that they'd allow it! I think it will be wonderful, a good mood setter and help for the all the bugs! Perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background