Sunday, April 26, 2009

Relaxing Sunday

Despite my pessimism about the Mills' reunion, it was very fun. Jason didn't sleep very well the night before, but we still got up at 3:30 to be on the road by 4am. It was a long drive! We kept trading off driving, so that neither of us would fall asleep. We tried to find a Carl's Jr to go to for breakfast, but we ended up at a McDonald's. We got there right on time (8am) to help start breakfast. After that Jason taught me to drive the four wheelers. We went on a ride, just the two of us. I tried some hills after I got the hang of it. It was so awesome and fun!! Then we headed back to camp to rest a bit before lunch. The wind was awful, so I took refuge in the tent. I read Eclipse and Jason fell asleep in the lawn chair outside. After a few hours I came out to get him. He was so sunburned! Poor boy! Then the rain stated. Everyone quickly packed up and got lunch out. We all grabbed plates full of food and ran to our cars. After Jason and I ate we decided it was time to go. We drove in the rain until Orem. It just poured and poured. Again we kept switching out. I decided to stop in to the University Mall to look for bridesmaid dresses. My poor honey was so bored and tried! And we were both so dusty and yucky after spending the morning in the sand. The ladies were very nice and helpful. They certainly have a good selection... if your colors are hot pink, yellow, or orange. But as far as Navy Blue goes... not so much. Then the ordering time is longer than Modest By Design, where I found the other dresses I liked. But at least I tried. Then we hurried home to get showered before Bandit's training class. That turned out pretty well, but our puppy was so wound up from spending the day in his kennel, he couldn't really focus. Next week I'll make sure he gets a longer walk and more time out of his kennel before we go. Hopefully that will help. :) This class is more obedience training and tricks. This week we're learning to wave bye bye, take a bow, and spin. Bye bye is fairly easy, Bandit was already good with shake. Then take a bow has gone well so far. It's just spin that we're working more and more on. So that will be fun this week. Our engagement pictures are on Tuesday, so we're thrilled about that. It's going to be so fun. I'm getting my nails done tomorrow and everything will be ready! I can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background