Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Eve

It's been a fun filled weekend with Keri's family here to visit! They came down from Smithfield on Friday and are staying until Sunday evening. Friday night Keri and I went Easter shopping for her children. That was so fun! I didn't get anything, Jason and I bought Bandit's Easter last week! He got four new toys, treats, and bunny ears! AND his next training class. That just doesn't start until April 25. We're all way excited though! Jason and I have been reviewing with him all of his previous class work. He actually remembers most of it and does it well. :) Good puppy! He is having a bit of a rough weekend with Tashia (Keri's puppy) sharing the already too small space between Bandit and Lady. Tashia has a serious complex about being in charge. Tonight she jumped off the couch and attacked my Bandit!! It was so surprising, and so out of place-- Bandit was fine, but he did yipe. Needless to say, Tashia was in big trouble. Kinda scary! Oh, well. Other than that, things are going well. Work this week has been a bit weird, because of my schedule. I was off Monday, Tuesday I worked from 12-3, Wednesday from 3-6 then I had full days for the rest of the week. By Saturday, I was kinda wiped out. It was just different than most weeks. Hopefully this next week I'll be able to catch up my sleep and everything. Jason and I have his family reunion coming up, which I'm NOT looking forward to. Southern Utah. Blah! I'm not a fan of sand everywhere! :( Oh, well. If I marry the boy, I marry the family, right? The four wheelers are fun, though. I guess I'll look forward to that and the time with my sweet honey, of course! See, always find the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background