Friday, April 24, 2009

Fianlly! A Day Off!!

Whew! Glad that work week is over! Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but sometimes it's nice to catch up on the laundry and housework! :) It's been a fun week all the way around. Yesterday I got to hang out with my wonderful girlfriends, Anna and Vickie. We went to the nature park and walked our puppies. They mostly just ignored each other... Silly, silly. We also got to look at some bridesmaid dresses. That was fun too! It looks like I'll need to order them pretty soon to get them here by July! That's something I hadn't really thought of. But I'm sure it will be great. My Mom and I have been shopping quite a bit this week, too. I got new jeans (YAY!!) and some cute "springy" tops. I even found an outfit for our engagement pictures coming up on Tuesday! They're going to be so pretty! I just hope the weather stays decent. Tomorrow is the ever dreaded Mills' family reunion. Jason and I decided it would be safer (and cleaner) for Bandit to stay home. He'll have fun at his class that night, anyway. It's not like he's spoiled rotten as it is!! So, lots of fun going on. Jason and I have set some new goals for his job hunt, hopefully that will help. Does anyone know of any openings??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background