Saturday, March 7, 2009

Boring Normal Life...

I wish I had something more exciting to write about, but I don't really. Jason is doing much better as is my sister Wendi.
Work has been good this week- nothing too exciting there. I had a quick review with my lead teller today. She said I was doing well and all my work looked good. I always have things to work on, though... I'm taking my security test next week. So wish me luck on that!!
Bandit is still just as happy as ever. A few days ago I took him to Jason's house and let him explore around there. He loved every second. Jason's dad even bought him treats! Wasn't that sweet of him? He's going to make such an awesome grandpa. Bandit is scared to death of him, though. He has such a booming voice, Bandit runs away every time. They're so cute to watch. Jason's mom has it all figured out, though. She just feeds Bandit off the table. He's loved her ever since. So, that was a fun experiment to try.
Jason and I are great. Just still looking for a job and a place to stay come July. Jason has decided to wait another year to get back to school, rather than this fall. He wants to make sure we're on our feet with the wedding and everything before adding another load to our little family. We're also starting to price honeymoons to Disneyland (because we're saving the "real" honeymoon to Disneyworld for our temple sealing). They're a lot more than I want them to be. But I'm sure we'll find something. I think we've decided to get married in the Lion House and have a small luncheon for family after the ceremony. Then we'll do a reception that night at the Clearfield City Building, or my stake center. I'm so excited. It's turning out so wonderful... I don't think I've ever seen Jason so confident and sure. He even had a talk with his parents about us and our plans. They're generally supportive, which I know means a lot to him. Hopefully things will continue to progress there.
I'm getting anxious for the warmer weather, I've missed the sunshine. I'm certainly ready for it to be spring!
This week my family is celebrating my mom's birthday with a couples dinner on Friday night. Jason and I are excited about that. I got to plan it, so I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly. With two of my sisters driving down from Logan, sometimes that's not as easy as it sounds.
So life goes on and here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background