Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chillin'

It's been a pretty good start to the week. I worked in the drive thru yesterday. That's my favorite. You certainly keep busy there and that helps the day go by faster. It's also fun to get a chance to talk to your coworkers. I'm off today and tomorrow. Today I just ran all day. I reserved our wedding cake (officially) and gave her the ribbon Jason picked out. It's nice to get everything going. We also went down and bought Jason's wedding ring. It's so lovely. It fits him, his personality, perfectly. I'm so happy we actually found one he liked!! I feel like we had to search everywhere! So, that's done and hiding in my jewelery box until July. Jason and I went out to lunch at Iggy's. That was so yummy! We also looked at Layton Meadows Apartments. I've always liked them, the central location, the allowing of pets, the walking distance to my work. Jason seemed to like them as well, so we'll see where that leads. They're running a special on one bedrooms if you move in by Saturday. $80 less a month for rent. I wish we were ready, that Jason had a job and we could get in on that. But oh, well... Waiting for July wouldn't be bad, either. It's all good. After all that Jason went home to raid on WOW and I started Spring Cleaning. I got my bedroom done, but I still have a ways to go before I'm done. Bandit keeps watching me like I'm crazy for sorting through every single piece of paper I own. "What a waste of time, Momma... Why don't we just play instead?"... He's so wonderful. My perfect baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background