Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Weekend

It certainly has been crazy the last few days. Thursday I took teller test four, the last test I need to get my level (pay raise). I didn't pass, but just barely. We reviewed everything right after though, and that helped. I felt so bad, because I changed my answers on over half of the questions I got wrong!! Silly Bonni... I get to take it again next Thursday. Now that I know a bit more about what to expect, it should go much smoother. So that didn't turn out too bad. Friday was my day off. Jason and I spent the day together planning more wedding things. His parents bought us lunch. That was sweet. After that we got to meet with our cake lady. She is so awesome. I'm glad we picked her! We're getting a 3 layer white cake with raspberry filling and cream cheese frosting. It's going to be decorated in blue and white (of course, our happy wedding colors!) with red rose petals to surround it. Just the perfect "patriotic touch" for a July wedding. Then I decided, since it was payday, that I wanted to go shopping. We went to Walmart to spend a little. We actually ended up with centerpieces that we both loved for our reception. It's funny, because I've always been set on real flowers for everything, but Jason can even make fake flowers look good! It was awesome to get his ideas and my ideas in the same place. We bought those, just to check something else off the list. Jason even recommended that we put them together for our date night this week-- why not get it done and out of the way? I completely agree. :) That will be fun. I also found some work out clothes that I liked. I've been going to the gym quite a bit this week. Today I did the bicycles and my legs hurt so bad!! I'm trying to fit back into my wedding dress! Silly cakes and candies... making me workout. After my trip to the gym and a lovely cold shower, Jason and I got to go to his little brothers' Eagle Court of Honor. It was an amazing program. The bishopric spoke, Jason presented a slide show video (that was BEYOND GREAT!!), and lots of tears were shared. Very touching, all together. Things are really looking like they are coming together for us. His extended family were all very happy to see us and hear of our plans in July. Even his parents took the time to thank me for helping in the kitchen. The only thing is Jason is down to the bottom of the job barrel. He is even going to apply at Lagoon for this summer. He's worked there once before and hated it. But I know that he's willing to see our wedding through, even if it means Lagoon. He's so wonderful.Things have completely improved with him.Yay for moving forward... finally!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Bonni! How are you! I'm so glad the wedding plans are going good! I found your blog and i hope it's ok if I add you! Feel free to stop by anytime darling! Congrats on Jason finding a job! It's so hard out there right now! I'm happy all is going good! take care dear!

    ReplyDelete

Background