Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wedding Planning!!

What a fun day off! I slept in until 9:30am. (I must have been a bit behind on sleep!) Then I called my honey to get him up for the day, but surprise!! He'd been up since 6am finishing a project so we could spend the day together. I was so thrilled. What a hunk! I made some appointments with the cake lady and the photographer. Then we left! We went to Aaron's jewelry first to make sure Jason was absolutely sold on the ring we'd picked out.He was, of course, so we ordered it in the right size. It should be ready to go next week. Yay!! Check that off the list. Then we went up Ogden canyon and toured the Alaskan Inn. It was very nice. I'd never been there, but heard wonderful things from my sisters. It's cheaper than the Anniversary Inn that we'd originally picked for our first night together. Not as far... still nice... I'm good. :) We picked a cabin that we both liked. So that will be awesome for July. On the way home we stopped at Sams to get an eat to bite. (ha, ha-- Tom Hanks.) We looked at the ring I had picked out there. We still love it, but how to fit it in an already impossible budget? No clue. We'll find something soon, I hope. After that we had a short meeting with my parents. I got a budget put together last night, so we discussed that and all the wedding plans. It went very well. My parents are just a little concerned with Jason being unemployed. I mean, who isn't? But other than that, they are very supportive and helpful. My dad has commented to me several times that I would be happier married. And you know something, he's right. Then Jason and I went to Salt Lake to meet Brody Dezember, a photographer we liked. He was wonderful to talk to and his work looks lovely. A bit pricey, but certainly worth every cent. The pictures and rings are the only things that go beyond the wedding day. I'm not willing to skimp out on those precious memories. There are two other couples looking at the same date we are, so hopefully we can get him booked this weekend!! (Silly paycheck, come faster!!) It was fun to get everything in order. We meet with the cake lady on Friday, and then it's just coming up with the deposits. Money, money, money. But everything is going to be so lovely. I can't wait!! Jason, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background