Sunday, March 8, 2009

Four Months and Counting!


Jason and I are counting down! Only four months left, starting today. Our families have been very helpful since we've decided on this new date. Having the support is wonderful. We're still searching for the perfect place to call home. We just want something small so we can save up for a house with a backyard for Bandit. We have certainly decided on Disneyland for a honeymoon. I can't wait for that! Jason's never been to Medieval Times, so we want to try that and Knott's Berry Farm as well. It will be so fun to get away together! We'll just have to fine someone to watch our puppy for a few days... I've also decided to set some new goals to prepare myself to be a better wife. First of all I'm going to start taking better care of the things I need to do for myself. I need to set aside time everyday to walk, play piano, and do a service. I used to do those things regularly, but I've been slacking since I started working full time at America First. Jason has three nights a week that he raids on WOW though, so I should be able to fit them in somehow. I also want to start cross stitching again. I've always wanted to display one for my wedding that I did myself. So I'd better get working on that! Jason and I have a busy week. Thursday night is our date night and we're going to see Disney on Ice in SLC. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to go but never had the chance! Is that silly? I'm so glad I have a honey that understands I'm a bit childish sometimes. Friday night is the big couple dinner for my Mom's birthday. I hope that turns out. My sister and I got into a big scuffle over it today. Lame. Drama just comes from living in a family of all girls. (Poor Daddy...) Saturday we get to spend with Jason's family to walk through the new temple. That will be a wonderful experience. So, lots of plans coming up! Wish us luck! And pray for our tax return to come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background