Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!!


So when I opened my closet this morning I realized I had no green clothes. None. Nothing at all. My mom let me borrow her green shamrock earrings and I wore my class ring. (Thank Heavens for Clearfield High!!) It was pretty sneaky, but I never got pinched! Whoo! Work went very well, today I passed the most difficult test before my next level, teller test 3. I also got called in for a little chat with my branch manager. Opps. Last night I forgot to lock up my cork lock. Big mistake! It didn't go too badly though, just a small chat of how we could fix the problem. My sweet Jason took me out for lunch to celebrate my test. It was so fun to relax for a minute and eat. Last night was a big event for us. Jason and I talked with his parents about getting married. They seemed generally supportive, which is more than we were expecting at this point. They've never really gotten to point of "okay" with our engagement. So, hopefully things will continue to go well there. Jason and I decided not to do the Lion House for the ceremony or luncheon once we talked it over. We decided on something more simple-- skip the luncheon and just have a nice, quiet ceremony then a reception right after. No need to add fluff. Jason and I are just happy to be getting married. We can't wait! We're going to take more recent pictures for sure and I'm going to make my own bouquet. Then just the invites. Not too bad, for trying to keep it inexpensive! It's starting to look like maybe Disneyland will be out of the picture, too... We're going to be lucky to just get into an apartment. But as I said, Jason and I couldn't care less. It's going to be so wonderful to just be together. :) Jason turned in a promising application today that we're hoping to hear back from in two or three days. A job would certainly be a blessing!! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background